Recent content by JWalsh795

  1. J

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Rutgers

    There are no words other than the refs fixed this game.
  2. J

    Love it Coach Collins

    Still VERY upset about the Ty Berry no call 4 point play, and I understand we probably lose either way but we ALWAYS get called for ticky tac, questionable end of game fouls on opponents 3 point attempts. The lack of consistency by refs across the league is truly a problem for the B1G. 🗑️🤬🤮
  3. J

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. No. 2 Purdue

    The last 10 min???!!!??! I enjoyed him calling games until tonight. He’ll be muted going forward.
  4. J

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. No. 2 Purdue

    Good for Chris! Was an embarrassment by the zebras all night. No four point play on Berry’s OT 3!!! 😂😂😂
  5. J

    Game Thread for NU vs. Purdue

    This coaching staff is awful. Do they know how to teach what a good shot is? Refs also pretty bad tonight fwiw
  6. J

    Blake Hance

    I thought I heard him wrong.. I expect better of Nantz
  7. J

    Peyton we need you again next season!

    We missed JJ Jefferson badly this year, he could have taken the top off defenses
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman reveals reason for retiring: 'I thought my energy would return'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Dana Altman addresses his struggles in NIL era, where Oregon ranks in Big Ten spending