Recent content by -jw

  1. J

    Freedom 250

    Have never watched 5m of UFC before tonight but this event is great. Atmosphere looks outstanding and feels very American summer. This seems like one of those things people will want to hate but is actually a smart idea and another begrudging win for Trump. I mean you got a guy knocking a guy...
  2. J

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I think it’s a little overdone. If there’s a chance someone is spewing division on either side I’m not watching à la Oscar’s. Ironically if these folks would just sing/say thanks/etc… I’d be great with it. I wasn’t interested in Bad Bunny music even if he was a flag waver tho. Never heard of...
  3. J

    OT: Prayers in Minneapolis

    https://www.campusguardianangel.com/ saw this company is hoping to arm schools with swarming drones carrying pepper spray. Deploys in seconds.
  4. J

    OT: What's your view of the US Economy over the next two years?

    One thing you can guarantee is that no one knows what the market will do. Market is always forward looking. It doesn’t care what has happened in the past, good or bad.
  5. J

    Got the omicron

    Had it last week. Two vaccines. Same symptoms as you. Fever was only a day-ish. Fatigue lasted 3d or so. Mild cold symptoms still. All in all, not too bad. Would rather have had that than GI bug.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act