Recent content by Justlooking540

  1. J

    Narrows Green Wave!

    Same as last year
  2. J

    It’s Giles vs Narrows Week

    I totally agree
  3. J

    It’s Giles vs Narrows Week

    I agree,Narrows needs to get all new people to represent their school cause they all sound like idiots and are very biased!!
  4. J

    Giles Rumor

    No they didn’t ! They still charge for it
  5. J

    It’s Giles vs Narrows Week

    Those guys are the worst ,1 of them is always drunk and they are all for Narrows. A good announcer will call the game and be neutral but not these no-class guys. The announcer on speaker is very biased and the worst I’ve ever heard. He needs to come and listen to Giles’ announcer,the best around...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar