Recent content by JustAfanatic

  1. J

    First Preseason

    I listened to the first half, followed statcast the second half. I think it was a good first outing. Too many TO’s but hopefully that’ll improve as we move ahead. Loved the made FT’s!
  2. J

    First Preseason

    https://goduke.com/sidearmstats/mbball/summary
  3. J

    First Preseason

    Tomorrow night vs Belmont…. Foster out with a sprained ankle…. Thoughts?
  4. J

    ACC Player(s) of the Year

    Bidinga is a nice player and he’ll have a good season but I don’t think he’s a POY type. More of a complimentary player in my opinion…
  5. J

    Commitment?

    Any recent recruiting news?
  6. J

    Commitment?

    Who will be the next commitment?
  7. J

    How Good Are Pomeroy's Preseason Rankings

    I’d grade that pretty solid….. Two teams well better than predicted, one team not as good as predicted, all others pretty much in line….
  8. J

    Transfer Portal

    I’ve not watched a complete NBA game since the 70s, but to answer the question of who cares… lots and lots of people is the answer.
  9. J

    Is it too early to start a thread on roster predictions for next seasons roster?

    Is everyone 100% on Blackwell making it to Durham?
  10. J

    Transfer Portal

    Glad Boozer won’t be a Net !!
  11. J

    Transfer Portal

    We’re all very excited about Blackwell but, are we sure he’ll suit up for us?
  12. J

    Transfer Portal

    We are hosting a SG from Loyola Maryland today. Bench player but I hope we get him.
  13. J

    Transfer Portal

    Five year rule not approved. I’m glad…
  14. J

    Transfer Portal

    UNC misses on the Finnish star whose mom played at UNC….
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'