Recent content by Justafan.usc

  1. J

    Hey Keythvance, I work for USC & I'm usually up in the press box or the suites before the game...

    Hey Keythvance, I work for USC & I'm usually up in the press box or the suites before the game, and checking credentials on the field during the game Let me know where your seats are Sat and I can stop by and say hi. I at the game 5 hours before and, If time allows before the team bus arrives. I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7