Recent content by jusballin3227

  1. J

    Donovan

    This is what I want!
  2. J

    Bulls are terrible again…..Donovan?

    Lol, Billy Joel…..nice bro 😂👊🏼
  3. J

    Bulls are terrible again…..Donovan?

    Billy Donovan is 60 years old. Maybe he has a 5-7 year college run in him? Would love to get him. Thoughts? (And don’t hate me for bringing this up, please).
  4. J

    Jaspers Dad is not a happy camper...

    His game is ***. Tries to move and dribble like Chris Paul all the time and is not Chris Paul. Shot broke, no defense. 🤷‍♂️
  5. J

    ****Game Thread: Kentucky at Texas A&M****

    WTF happened? It’s like I went to take a **** up 28-18 easily in control of the game, and then came back and was down big 🤬!
  6. J

    Well somehow I lost my user name and have become anon............

    For the longest time after the change, I couldn’t figure out login, etc. So I just been reading.
  7. J

    Some info on transition

    Same. I have an Anon name too. Trying to fix even after changing in settings. 🤬
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit