Recent content by JumboJimmy

  1. J

    Football D-2 QUARTER FINALS

    Yeah I agree with most of you said other than the score. Bloomfield 68-6
  2. J

    Creighton

    Not to hard to meet expectations when a 1-8 record makes the playoffs.
  3. J

    Creighton

    Oh your playing the unsportsmanlike card? You shouldn't even insinuate something like if you don't have a grasp of the whole situation.
  4. J

    Creighton

    I guess if you consider 72-44 a beat down then Neligh did give them a "beat down" last year. I would call a beat down a score of 94-0
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Another electric 4-star WR set to visit Penn State for White Out game
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Norvell buyout: Details of Florida State head coach's contract