Recent content by Jumboheel

  1. J

    Ads and drop downs

    Could not agree more. The non-mobile version is just a hot mess.
  2. J

    Privacy choices pop up

    Having the same issue. Would I straight up email (any info needed to identify my account)or through the "contact us" ? Annoying.
  3. J

    UNC Men’s Lacrosse 2025-26

    Superior talent ... yet.
  4. J

    The App is bad now

    Had to go to my laptop to post this message...hope there is a solution soon. I have tried all of the fixes previously offered, (while operated fine for a brief period) but nothing is permanent.
  5. J

    The App is bad now

    I'm having the same issues.
  6. J

    On3 subscribers?

    There is a lot about this change I really don't dig...
  7. J

    South Carolina Exhibition Broadcast

    Score, please?
  8. J

    Feature Requests

    I'm getting the following message at the top of each Forum page on the mobile app. I have to assume my Chrome browser automatically updates....'You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.". Thanks!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set