Recent content by JugDawg

  1. J

    The basketball game is on DirecTV ch. 79 in HD, btw. *

    or should you be able to pick it up on a regular receiver?
  2. J

    I need someone from Saturdays TV audience...

    I was at the game, but had it DVR'd, so watched it yesterday. Even the announcers made a comment that Croom was saying "What the heck" but he said "What the <17>
  3. J

    Rumor or no rumor...We are looking at this coach?

    I heard from someone who claims "inside source" </p>
  4. J

    MadDawg's TGIF Arse of the Day

    ...floors she is laying on???
  5. J

    Russell ad...

    Yeah I caught that too.....surprised to see our MState represented.
  6. J

    Bone decals are back!

    And with the interlocking MSU logo
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4