Recent content by JTMPR

  1. J

    Louisville vs Alabama

    Wow! What a game! I haven't been able to watch the ladies much the last month. I don't remember that Scott girl playing that much. I do think that we need the girls to 'hit those free throws' as it shouldn't have been a one point game. They will need to against a tough Michigan team. Good game...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Arkansas booster John Tyson on difference from Cody Campbell: 'He's got oil, I've got chickens'