Recent content by JT4Clemson

  1. JT4Clemson

    Do you have an email I can send to, this platform want let me attach from my files.

    Do you have an email I can send to, this platform want let me attach from my files.
  2. JT4Clemson

    Larry or Chris what happened to my account??

    I logged out and back in. I checked my email, and payment was drafted in December. It's been on auto draft since I had this account.
  3. JT4Clemson

    Larry or Chris what happened to my account??

    nothing like that, I was on this morning and went back in after lunch and cannot access West Zone content
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act