Recent content by jsn4388

  1. J

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Dice, I trust Cael's plan and more. But my contention is with the spoiled fanbase in thinking Penn State is too good for this top recruit or that top recruit because of the certain things they don't like. No, I am not talking about troubled kids like the Farari kids. That was the whole point...
  2. J

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Then I apologize for the missed sarcasm.
  3. J

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Why does anyone care what Bo does what's good for him? If you are, you must be annoyed with some athletes doing the NIL as well then.
  4. J

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Penn State fans (some, the idi@t ones) don't want Bo.
  5. J

    ONO

    Well, that's the point about not everyone can start. If Sidun takes 125 next year, then LL would be at 133 and Blaze at 141. Where can Desmond go then?
  6. J

    ONO

    I see Sidun is a 125 lifer. I don't see Desmond as a 125 lifer, but I think he can be a 125 for one more year. If Sidun can't beat Desmond at 125, then I don't see him in the lineup anywhere in the future (except his 1 or 2 year at the end) because I see Burnett at 133. Unfortunately, not...
  7. J

    ONO

    Oh I understand how valuable it is if you have a dominant 125 and heavyweight. I was looking at the ceiling and what Penn State has coming in Sidun.
  8. J

    ONO

    If Ono can't go, maybe have LL at 133 and Desmond at 125? I can see Desmond having higher ceiling at 125 than 133.
  9. J

    The 3-Point Takedown - Folkstyle's Sea Change

    Not as much as the referee swallowing his whistle on the obvious stall.
  10. J

    The 3-Point Takedown - Folkstyle's Sea Change

    "Pretty much knows when you're backing up, backing up and going to a knee, standing on the boundary line." Doesn't matter if you're backing up, on the knee, or standing on the boundary line..., if you don't shoot and your opponent took 3 straight shots, stalling should be automatically called...
  11. J

    The 3-Point Takedown - Folkstyle's Sea Change

    I think the solution is to take the stalling call away from the referee's hand. Otherwise, all the stalling calls are subjective. I propose that if wrestler "A" takes three straight shots to wrestler "B" no shots, that's an automatic stall against wrestler B. It has to be a legitimate shot...
  12. J

    Bassett

    I take that you haven't seen their match then?
  13. J

    Bassett

    I hope you're joking. Right? Bassett did beat Vega in the past. Don't discount Bassett; he's good. Of course certain spoiled Penn State fans don't want him.
  14. J

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    Yes, I remember that time, too, because of Facundo. They both went the same high school and coach... and thought they both be the same.
  15. J

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    "He lost it"? Is your eyes ok? I think there is giant log in your eyes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set