Recent content by JSlone

  1. J

    Both Cincinnati schools choke

    Makes ya wonder with both of them losing like they did if they dont have an overnight riot in Cincy.
  2. J

    Indiana-Fort Wayne

  3. J

    17-18 basketball posters

    I live in Southern Indiana & was getting them every year from Kennedy's Book Store on line but evidently they are not having the posters this year. I will e-mail you my address. Would appreciate it. Thanks
  4. J

    Meanwhile...iu loses 90-69

    I think even UK fans are stunned by this one.
  5. J

    Meanwhile...iu loses 90-69

    The score is not a misprint. ISU 90 IU 69
  6. J

    Bobby Knight under Investigation by FBI

    Maybe Bob Knight & Bill Cosby was hanging around together LOL
  7. J

    Post a song about the Louisville scandal.

    How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by the Bee Gees.
  8. J

    Booby Knight keeping it classy...

    Sadly there are people that will still support him. He's turned into a bitter old man.
  9. J

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    It is I just checked they are wanting Crean fired now.
  10. J

    Calipari: "We're not coming to Indiana"

    I am starting to see why Cal doesn't wan't to play in Bloomington. That area is crazy I should know I live about 35 miles S. of Bloomington. Just recently the City of Bloomington announced they are going to call Good Friday "Spring Day" & Columbus Day "Fall Day" to be more diverse. Not only are...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  3. 03 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  5. 05 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama