Recent content by jsims74_rivals376519

  1. J

    As it stands today

    I hope you are right. I am not saying they are leaving, I just believe that no more than 3 weeks ago, you would have never got me to believe 8 could possibly leave. But, now there is a chance, even if it's slim. 4 are gone(Knox, SGA, Hami, Sasha), 2 seem to be leaning to leave(PJ & Gabriel)...
  2. J

    As it stands today

    I think they have until April 22nd to declare, and have until May 30th to pull out.
  3. J

    As it stands today

    Yeah, the odds keep increasing that 8 will defect. Pro's-Vanderbilt, Diallo, Knox, Gilgeous-Alexander, Washington, Gabriel Transfer-Greene, Killeya-Jones
  4. J

    Good timing. Arizona at Oregon tonight on ESPN. Is Sean Miller on bench?

    I can't imagine he will be. Unless AZ has something that makes them believe this isn't true. I would assume he has coached his last game there.
  5. J

    Bam and Knox

    And this is just the College Basketball side of things. You would have to believe on the Football side, it's 100 times worse.
  6. J

    No great teams, barely any good ones.

    IMO, this weekend was Exhibit #1 for the NBA, NBAPA, and the NCAA to work together and pull the plug on One And Done asap. They are blind if they cannot tell it's hurting both the NBA and NCAA.
  7. J

    Bilas is making an --- of himself on ESPN

    His logic is bizarre at best. Duke came into the ACC Tournament ranked 14th overall. They beat the #10(Louisville), #6(North Carolina) and #22(Notre Dame) ranked teams in the nation, and now Duke is suddenly top 4?!?!?! It just doesn't make any sense.
  8. J

    Another Gottlieb gem

    Yep, Gottlieb is a genius. I guess he can just ignore their 9 losses, all to teams that had size advantage.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football CBS Sports names 10 college football coaches who helped, hurt their hot seat in 2026
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Star-studded weekends at SMU, Texas A&M; Houston heating up with flip targets; TCU poised for more commitments