Recent content by jsenn

  1. J

    So, how many of you

    I'm curious about can of worms coming from this. Straights getting Desparate people do desparate things. My question was purely hypothetical and not what I think nessecarily. That's why I asked. To see what others thought. I guess my question should be 'can gay marriage lead to a national...
  2. J

    So, how many of you

    My question exactly esso.
  3. J

    So, how many of you

    Call me ignorant but can gay spouses be on each others insurance at work? If so, what's to keep buddies, male or female, from getting "married" for insurance purposes? And finally, would that be insurance fraud if they did? Just curious.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote