Recent content by jsehawk

  1. J

    Fran Does NOT Need to Go

    I like Fran a lot yet torn on this. I saw us go to Final 4 in Indy and am now approaching 65 years young ( yes 40 plus years ago) Hopefully the Swarm can help with Talent it’s just not there at this time. In watching Kings/ Knicks last night I was blown away when they showed Villanova Team...
  2. J

    Kris needs to stay another year

    I think he has un disclosed injury the fading away from 3 all the time etc. He also looks very skinny compared to his brother. As mentioned by others no right hand moves needs a lot of work. Im not an nba talent judge but he looks like he needs more development before ready for next step. Side...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'