Recent content by Jriv23

  1. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I agree but that is also a sign that she was tired and that Damon should have taken her out for some needed rest. She played the whole entire 90 minutes. Pennie on the other hand can run all down long. She does not get tired at all. She can play all 90 minutes.
  2. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Yeah that was only in the fourth quarter. They talked about ND the whole entire game. That is what I am referring too. ND this and ND that the whole entire game.
  3. J

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    I think our top brass needs to reevaluate the programs that have been producing and they should get some of the pie. It does not have to be in the millions. I think $100,000 to those Olympic Sports that are producing would suffice like, women's tennis, cross country and track field, women's...
  4. J

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Can someone please provide us with an update on our the youngsters played as well as some of our other players who might have played a little bit last season? Thanks.
  5. J

    2027 Recruiting

    I tell you one thing, money cannot solve happiness and people who care about you when you are going through tough times like she did with the ACL injury. If it was me, I would definitely have put that in my consideration of schools who still was there with that type of injury. Apparently she is...
  6. J

    2027 Recruiting

    Lovely pictures. I wish and hope we can land her.
  7. J

    2027 Recruiting

    I had a feeling that was where she was going to go. Man, we just cannot get a break recruiting wise.
  8. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    I agree we just need to focus on winning. Then we can let the chips fall as they may. Great win on the road. Go Heels!
  9. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Great win and another fine showing by our young women. Go Heels!
  10. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I am going to assume that she is still recovering from the concussion protocols.
  11. J

    2030 recruitimg

    Thanks for sharing. Go Heels!
  12. J

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    This is why she should be playing. It should not have come down to Malone getting an injury for him to finally play her. As I stated before, She is a Gatorade player of the year. How many players have we had in volleyball to come in as a Gatorade player of the year? I know it cannot be that...
  13. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Great win. A fine showing for our young women. Go Heels!
  14. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Yeah, but remember when we lost the first game of the season to Michigan State which was at home nobody made any excuses, etc. The announcers did not say our team was new with a lot of freshmen and transfers who were still learning to play with one another etc. I would just like for them to be...
  15. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Is it me or am I missing something here. It seems like the announcers are pumping up ND a lot. They kept mentioning how many players were out with the USA team, etc. Man, I know Matt and Kathy are not trying to me bias, but come on we are playing in our own stadium, give our young women some love.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips