Recent content by Jpace2011

  1. Jpace2011

    Eubeka Okorie Stanford ALL ACC PG entering the Portal

    I know that… I ain’t an idiot like most people… I mean who has reported that he has the intention to enter the portal when it opens.
  2. Jpace2011

    Eubeka Okorie Stanford ALL ACC PG entering the Portal

    Where has anyone confirmed this… I know this is likely to happened but it hasn’t officially happened yet has it?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.