Recent content by jordin2715

  1. J

    Thanks! I could walk to St. Raphael from my house, and I went there a few times with my friend...

    Thanks! I could walk to St. Raphael from my house, and I went there a few times with my friend. Joliet Catholic was tough on everyone! Sorry about the Illini game! Great effort but playing catch up all game makes it tough to win. Still a great season! Yes hopefully Bama takes care of business...
  2. J

    You were near Lisle? Did y'all go to St. Peter and Paul? I'm not Catholic but I attended mass...

    You were near Lisle? Did y'all go to St. Peter and Paul? I'm not Catholic but I attended mass there a few times with my best friend. I'm heading back in June for a HS reunion! It's the class 1 yr ahead of me, but I was on the FB team, and we made it to the semi-finals of state. Joliet Catholic...
  3. J

    Where did you live in Naperville? We lived close to the intersection of Washington Street and...

    Where did you live in Naperville? We lived close to the intersection of Washington Street and Gartner Rd. If you remember the Mid America Savings and Loan building, my backyard was straight across Washington Street from it.
  4. J

    Crazy Stuff! I went to Illinois Benedictine College (now Benedictine University) my freshman...

    Crazy Stuff! I went to Illinois Benedictine College (now Benedictine University) my freshman year. Benet always had great athletic programs, especially basketball. Yes, small world!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set