Recent content by jor22

  1. J

    Our Resident Psychopath on VT Board (AGAIN)

    I have never posted on "The Gobbler" I went over to check out the thread and it said I was banned for inappropriate content? Again, I never posted on Virginia Tech board, anyone else have a problem going over to the site?
  2. J

    Basketball Interesting away game confirmed: Keenessaw State

    I'll be there. 2 hours away. I live in the town they filmed my cousin Viny. Jasper county GA.
  3. J

    Full Game

  4. J

    Is there any update on Papa Kante?

    He is Injured!
  5. J

    OT: Sound of Freedom

    Wife and I, heading out to the theater. tomorrow to check it out. I heard it was excellent!
  6. J

    Dean Reiber To Charlotte

    https://www.nj.com/rutgersbasketball/2023/04/rutgers-transfer-dean-reiber-announces-destination.html
  7. J

    Matt Painter

    Sorry wrong video above.
  8. J

    Matt Painter

  9. J

    RUUM-L replay

    Thanks!
  10. J

    Kassondra Brown

  11. J

    Zukudo Igwenagu to UMass

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Michael Jordan makes $10 million commitment to North Carolina School of Social Work
  5. 05 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital