Recent content by Jonesz2

  1. J

    If Beamer stays, 2027 will also be a bust

    If he leaves nothing will change either. At 56 I realize this is life as a Gamecock.
  2. J

    If we lose to Florida, does the the BoT do anything…

    I say stick with him until he wins another SEC game.
  3. J

    What if Shane could be Frank 2.0?

    He took us to 9 bowl games. How many years will it take Beamer to do that? 30?
  4. J

    Stewart back at practice today

    Most coaches are.
  5. J

    Our administration is an absolute embarrassment

    Be careful. The BOT all lawyers.
  6. J

    Deion Sanders

    FSU wouldn’t
  7. J

    Cloniger: Carolina can't afford to fire Beamer

    Good. All the loses for this year need to go on Beamers record He earned it
  8. J

    Sellers is a awful passer

    If he has NFL dreams he needs to move to TE. Majority of his passes are behind receivers or just way off target
  9. J

    FROM WHAT I AM HEARING: SHANE BEAMER EDITION

    I don’t want to fire him. I want all the loses from this year to be on his resume. He earned it! He is worse than Muschamp. You only as good as your record! The. players take on the personality of the coach.
  10. J

    Sooooooo, who we got replacing Beamer?

    Money is the only motivation nowadays
  11. J

    Will Towson be our signature win this year???

    Looks probable.
  12. J

    Averaging over 400 yards of offense a game

    Towson will be our best win this year
  13. J

    Jason Eck

    Because this is his dream job
  14. J

    KY Game thread

    He will do it but it will be too late when he does
  15. J

    ESPNs Bill Connelly on Sellers....this is what I've been saying

    I think our receivers are a big part of the problem. I mean we got supposedly one the fastest in college and he can’t get separation.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters