Recent content by jones0177

  1. J

    Clark steps down at Crest

    Wrong my son lost two games from middle school to the time he graduated. But what do I know, I was only there for most of his games.And he only had two state championship rings.
  2. J

    Congrats to Chris jones from Crest high school

    Thank you! We are very proud of him. I show your post to Chris and he said, "Your post made his day."
  3. J

    Congrats to Kollin Byers

    Congrats Kollin on your scholarship.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5