Recent content by jonalexand1

  1. jonalexand1

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    again do whatever makes you happy. I have never seen Bad Bunny ….is beastiality part of his show? On a more serious note…Is his performance much different than other flamboyant or LGBTQ artists? There’s been a lot of eccentric and over the top performers in all music genres for decades. I guess...
  2. jonalexand1

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    Who is shoving something in your face? Feel however you want, I’ve just never personally seen someone who has a different lifestyle, appearance, color, sexuality than me and felt in any way like it impacted my life even for a second. As it pertains to halftime show…I don’t ever watch them. Will...
  3. jonalexand1

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    That’s being a little harsh on Kid Rock. Sure he wrote and sang about being into young girls and statutory rape…but that was a long time ago.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending