Recent content by Jollyroger72

  1. Jollyroger72

    Why Are YOU a Husker Fan?

    I’ve been a fan since junior high when I really began liking sports and we were winners. It all really hit home though when I was in the service and caught a lot of crap for being in the Navy and coming from Nebraska. All I had to say was, “ How’s your football team doing?” Crickets!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.