Recent content by johnstownsteel_

  1. johnstownsteel_

    Hey @HIstone

    This is awesome! I’m a bit envious HL. Miss those days watching my kids have fun and compete in sports. Enjoy every dad gum minute of it buddy!
  2. johnstownsteel_

    Sanderson not happy

    I was wondering if you had a some sort of problem with the other board. With your first 25 or so posts, 3 of them were digs about what we are doing on the other board. I kinda expected that to happen but was hoping it wouldn’t come to that. Many of the people that post on this board now became...
  3. johnstownsteel_

    Keep your friends close

    when I signed up I didn’t read the thing and just went with PSU. Didn’t realize for like 5 bucks more a month you can watch everything. I didn’t even wait a month to create a new account because I wanted to watch other matches namely Iowas.
  4. johnstownsteel_

    Appears we have a verbal

    Also not sure who all was recruiting him but see Pitts Gavin did a home visit with him and he took visits to North Carolina and Virginia. Manning was probably in on him as well.
  5. johnstownsteel_

    Appears we have a verbal

    Yeah. That's correct. He was a sophomore last year, junior this year. Solid prospect...
  6. johnstownsteel_

    Appears we have a verbal

    Placed 2nd at 106 this past year at AAA state tourney. Lost to Keadyn William's 3-0 giving up 2 back points at end of match going for broke. If not mistaken, William's verballed to Ohio State. Just lost 5-3 to 8th grader Sam Herring at the Surge. Herring transferred to McCort this year after...
  7. johnstownsteel_

    Articles for Tuesday (11/23)

    Here’s a pretty good Facundo article I happened across. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mlive.com/highschoolsports/2021/11/four-time-state-champ-alex-facundo-gives-wrestlers-pep-talk-on-break-from-penn-state.html%3foutputType=amp
  8. johnstownsteel_

    Iowa pulls Ybarra's shirt

    What admin is doing that? Cant find it.
  9. johnstownsteel_

    Off-topic….piggies

    This thread is making me hungry...
  10. johnstownsteel_

    Feel bad for the wrestlers:

    Great post!
  11. johnstownsteel_

    Feel bad for the wrestlers:

    A friend and teammate from my hs days is an assistant there now. I'd be shocked if they were recruiting.
  12. johnstownsteel_

    Whose at 125?

    Anyone else think Steen will be a 133 before Robbie would be?
  13. johnstownsteel_

    Feel bad for the wrestlers:

    I'm trying not to have an opinion about this at all. I've always tried to keep the attitude that if I wasnt there to witness what went on then keep my mouth shut about it. I was told some things about it from someone within the FH program and was convinced. Then a couple months later talked to...
  14. johnstownsteel_

    Feel bad for the wrestlers:

    Yeah...never heard any complaints about Ridge. I live up on top of the "mountain" so maybe we arent hearing about those things from dahn there...lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia