Recent content by JohnstoneF419

  1. J

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    I came for the military updates but it looks like mostly political opinions. Someone should start a military updates only thread.
  2. J

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    I haven’t noticed any differences in life where I live. I am not against anyone that enjoys politics, but I have zero interest. I don’t even enjoy the people that I would agree with. It all seems like a bunch of people that just want to sit around arguing. I vote, which is the maximum...
  3. J

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    I wonder what it would be like if everyone turned off their tv and put their phone away?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'