Recent content by johnrobertswsnc

  1. J

    North Davidson at Reagan Rematch

    Okay North Davidson fans, I am not clueless. I have several friends who went off on facebook about the refs costing them the 1st game and my son's twitter was blown up with tons of people gripping about the refs and the calls. I also spoke to several people at the game who had the same attitude...
  2. J

    North Davidson at Reagan Rematch

    Are the North Davidson fans gonna blame the Refs again????
  3. J

    Dudley?

    I just don't see how a Head Coach does NOT KNOW the rule about juniors playing jv and varsity in the same week. If for some reason Dudley is ALLOWED to play, the Head Coach should be banned from the playoffs this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jeff Capel reveals opinion on capping player earnings via Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 5