Recent content by JohnnyYen

  1. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    3397 - Do you have the RPI for the conference (or otherwise)?
  2. J

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Like a pack of killer whales? This guy wants to be Dr. Ty.
  3. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Pennie is always open.
  4. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Straight up bloodbath going on behind the goal. Pretty sure I saw a 4yo get gutted. RIP.
  5. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Coach has been, uh, ...creative... with players so far this season, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with the full squad available. He hasn't shown a lot of interest in brigading, but I think this may be the first time that he's had enough talent to do it. Pennie and Kennedy are...
  6. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Mara replaced Devey. Then Devey replaced Bradley. So it was Devey and Mara for a bit until Izzy went out and Mara went back. Then Izzy came back and Mara went out.
  7. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Yeah, so many players with big moments last night. But can someone please explain Mara at the 9??
  8. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Oh, Antonucci was out of the knee brace and running around freely.
  9. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Honest to god, I told my buddy walking in that it was probably 2-0 to dook. But if Carolina scored first, there might be a game. At best, they would maybe tie. I did NOT see that coming. At the 12 minute mark, it started to spit rain and UNC dropped into a mid block and I thought that was...
  10. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Same, same, same. What a game. I can’t wait to watch this back on tv. Huge win!
  11. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I really don't like Brazil's style of play. After that senior team nonsense a few months ago, I went into this game with very low expectations. Thankfully, Brazil's U20 wasn't as bad as the senior team, but you could definitely see the influence. Good that USA didn't take the bait again and...
  12. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Yeah, there's an Antonucci-sized hole at the 10. I was watching them closely on offense today and even though Dennigan and Blum(early)/Manning were sitting in a bit, there's still a huge gap between Pennie/Kennedy and Devey. A bit later on, Stanislaus started to fill in there and did pretty...
  13. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    The defensive shape (4 back) looked very good last night, but I think the offense was really missing Scottie as it all kinda went to crap multiple times in the final third. I couldn't really tell what was supposed to be happening as there were 20 empty yards between the DM's, and then a line of...
  14. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Scottie is in a knee brace. And not a small one.
  15. J

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    The U 20 team looked outmatched. They didn't play poorly from what I could tell. Italy was just better.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'