Recent content by JohnnyWalker

  1. J

    Has anyone been to Duke’s campus?

    I've been to UNC and Duke's campus, and I think UNC's is actually superior to Duke's. Also, the town of Chapel Hill is nicer than Durham. Honestly, I don't feel Duke's campus is superior to most of the campuses I have visited. The thing is, kid's don't commit to Duke (or anywhere else, for that...
  2. J

    Victor Wembanyama Already Being Exposed

    I've never understood the narrative of actively wanting young people to fail. Some of the early takes in this thread are just ridiculous. A long way to go, before anyone can make a declarative statement on the kid.
  3. J

    Darryl Bishop, first black person to play basketball for UK has passed...

    I hate that this thread went off the rails, but it only proves how far this country has to go in race relations. Rest in peace, Mr. Bishop.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games