Recent content by JohnnySolo

  1. J

    Has Ray Tanner.....

    Anyone that pays attention to me knows that I’ve told yall the BOT and the way they are appointed is the problem. Anyone agree or at least know what I’m talking about?
  2. J

    I honestly don't care anymore!!!!! ***

    We’ve had better seasons with a bad OL and good receivers and QB
  3. J

    2 point conversion.

    Yes what did he say? Also I was going to lose it on that boneheaded play by swain on the punt. Are these kids certified retarted?
  4. J

    Beamer’s job would be unquestionably safe

    TAM was the worst I’ve ever seen.
  5. J

    Has Ray Tanner.....

    Ray Tanner owes everyone an apology
  6. J

    2 point conversion.

    TE is LB or safety responsibility. Not swain.
  7. J

    The only thing that Ray Tanner deserves his name on is a toilet seat in a dark bathroom at Founders

    His face should be on those rubber things in the pissah
  8. J

    Somewhere Muschamp is laughing

    No one is more disappointed than he is.
  9. J

    Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

    But does that fix the mess in the secondary?
  10. J

    Somewhere Muschamp is laughing

    That somewhere is Texas and he’s got more money than any of us will ever see.
  11. J

    Sometimes Briles is not smart

    We did and we fumbled.
  12. J

    Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

    I would get tired of the athletic department calling me every 5 years asking me to donate buyout money. Wheeler and Rice are gone. You think their wives are gonna donate their hard earned, aahem, money?
  13. J

    17-0

    Do we practice to win the half. Pop them bubbles in the locker room at halftime.
  14. J

    Sometimes Briles is not smart

    Funny how these kids are referred to as their number. No one knows their name. I don’t know 16 of 22 starters on each side of the ball.
  15. J

    KY Game thread

    I would have been disappointed if UK didn’t take advantage of our regarded secondary. Easy call. Are they that stupid. Like I know they are dumb but are they also football dumb?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor