Recent content by Joerupp1

  1. J

    ***South Carolina Game Prediction Thread***

    Kentucky: 27 South Carolina: 24 Tiebreaker: 224
  2. J

    FB: TEXAS A&M WEEK - WHY NOT US?

    Maybe my odds are better than I thought 😂
  3. J

    FB: TEXAS A&M WEEK - WHY NOT US?

    Absolutely! If given the opportunity. And, she ain’t given my old ***, the opportunity.
  4. J

    FB: TEXAS A&M WEEK - WHY NOT US?

    Yeah and I “can hang” with Sydney Sweeney. But, just like our cats ain’t either one of us scoring.
  5. J

    GT/Tulane/SEC

    Before my time as well, but if I remember correctly, Georgia Tech football coach, Boyd or Dodd, was also athletic Director. He opposed the SEC rule limiting football and basketball scholarships. Because they didn’t get their way they left the SEC. GT was an independent for 10 or 12 years...
  6. J

    Blast from the past Kyky Tandy recruitment, UK fans got duped.

    Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and shout, whoa ho I’m full of ****
  7. J

    Predict our Football Wins with Schedule Release

    I totally agree with this. I guess that makes me an idiot too.
  8. J

    Predict our Football Wins with Schedule Release

    I’m going with six and six and having a shot of Hopium that we defeat, Florida or Missouri.
  9. J

    TayShaun Prince, 22 Years Ago Today.

    I find it funny that people think Prince came from nowhere to block that shot. The instant I saw the play develop, I thought, Tay got that tihs.
  10. J

    Chinyelu back to Florida

    Keep your hands out of my pants.
  11. J

    How to bring Kentucky back to prominence

    If you’re going Euro league probably the best route to go is Zeljko Obradovic.
  12. J

    Trent Noah

    I think there is a communication breakdown possibly. Here is your statement.,”90% of threes are taken when the shooter is open.”. As that reads, it would mean only 10% of threes are being guarded. The average college team shoots 24 three pointers a game. That would average to over 21 open look...
  13. J

    Trent Noah

    I think that 90% estimate is rather high. Most people I talk with and papers I read put it at 36%. The Vanderbilt coach talks about the rule of 39. 39% of threes are open and shooters make 39% of their open three-point shots.
  14. J

    Vyctorius Miller 6’5 SG from Oklahome State

    Is a big *** offer on the “Wade”?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.