Recent content by JoeMorrisonLives

  1. J

    Can Sellers show up and steal the spotlight?

    It definitely does for some players. Just think of how one bad play always snowballed on Garcia.
  2. J

    MSU fans on X

    I'd love to know how this serves as a predictive model. My guess is not well. But I do remember in 2013 Garent and Black Attack simmed a triple overtime come from behind against Mizzou. That was weird.
  3. J

    Can Sellers show up and steal the spotlight?

    I want that to happen. Sellers needs to get out of his head and play sharp. You can see when his confidence is low because he takes too long to decide and gets sloppy in his lower body. KT has been consistently sharp. I'm not sayiny the roof isnt high for Sellers, but Shula definitely left...
  4. J

    What are taters saying over on the tater board. I hate to go over there. ****

    It was sarcasm. I detailed all the ways both were washed before getting the jobs.
  5. J

    What are taters saying over on the tater board. I hate to go over there. ****

    FPI and SP+ need more data to be reliable, but off of that, most of their games are toss-ups. ESPN's predictor only has them over 50% winning chance in 4 games as if right now.
  6. J

    What are taters saying over on the tater board. I hate to go over there. ****

    You have to give a link to that one. I gotta see that.
  7. J

    What are taters saying over on the tater board. I hate to go over there. ****

    There's no parallel. Did they just hire an over the hill washed up OC who had been out of the game a few years, and who's last few stops were utter failures he got fired from? See no parallel to us last year at all.
  8. J

    Dabo's worst loss ever as a coach.....and I'm loving it

    We can sunset that meme for LSU now.
  9. J

    Shula vs Briles

    I wanted to be here for the fire Shula party, but i knew you'd still be an onsessive psycho.
  10. J

    FSU Fans Done with Norvell

    4 losing season in 6 years, with one being 2-10. No one would accept that, let alone a team with less losing season the 50 years before he got there.
  11. J

    Shula vs Briles

    I, said I can't perceive of how we don't improve. That's the entirety of my statement and that cant be taken out of the context of the offebse, because that's what is being discussed. I can't be more clear. You're being ridiculous, and obnoxious.
  12. J

    Thought on Kendal Briles

    Is every AD in the country just stupid for not giving Chadwell a job? Edit: And i keep saying you argue like a boomer for insisting on controllijg the framing, and you're cutting down on my quoted text. It's ridiculous.
  13. J

    Shula vs Briles

    You're an idiot if you think cutting down on my comment makes you witty. And your behavior is weird and obsessive. Get off my jock.
  14. J

    Thought on Kendal Briles

    No, he hasn't. And that has no impact on whether or not he'd be a better option here, or what level of success he'd, or visa offense would have here. Now, why would he field better than the 82nd mouse productive offense here?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act