Recent content by JoeLion

  1. JoeLion

    Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'

    The team down the road? Excuse me but we are up the road!
  2. JoeLion

    We are cursed because…?

    The Count disappeared.
  3. JoeLion

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    This team does not have the “hoses” on the O and D lines to compete in the big ten. To me it’s that basic.
  4. JoeLion

    “Grow forward”

    “When you’re green you’re growing. When you're ripe your rotting”.
  5. JoeLion

    White Out shirt unveiled

    I think there should be a white out wet t-shirt game.
  6. JoeLion

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    I don’t know much about Wisconsin this year, other than I expect big and physical line play. A good test to see how PSU lines stack up against Big Ten competition.
  7. JoeLion

    F/OT: Men’s Restroom Etiquette/Decorum Question…

    Something I learned recently. You don’t wear sandals when the urinals are the long porcelain ones that extend to the floor. Splash back hazard.
  8. JoeLion

    Official '26 PSU - Buffalo game thread

    The pre-season is over!
  9. JoeLion

    NYT: Cost of Roster

    After reading through everything it appears Aller may have taken a pay cut as an NFL QB!
  10. JoeLion

    NYT: Cost of Roster

    This may be a dumb question but is there any type of business accounting or compensation approach to NIL? You know your number of FTEs. How much of your compensation budget is allotted to let’s say the offense? Is it broken down by position group etc. or is it truly subjective and all...
  11. JoeLion

    My Observations

    For how much the offense is getting paid I expected more scoring in the first half, of course the other teams defense is getting paid too😜
  12. JoeLion

    Book(s) you are currently reading.

    I just finished The Sinner by Tess Gerritsen. It introduced Rizzoli and Isles which later became a TV show.
  13. JoeLion

    Thoughts after the PSU - Marshall Game

    Reflecting back on last years performance during the first three games, this years team played with much more enthusiasm and effort. They looked and played how you would expect them to play against a team of this caliber unlike last years fractured team.
  14. JoeLion

    Annie on the B1G....

    Does this qualify as journalism or a karaoke stand up comedy routine? I’m confused.
  15. JoeLion

    POLL: Who is this ad for?

    Dang it! The video is not there. Someone help I’m a desperate man!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters