Recent content by joba62

  1. J

    OT: Take out deals in NJ

    Red Bamk has a site set up with a lot of good options www.redbanktakeout.com I saw something similar for Asbury but dont remember the link
  2. J

    OT: Take out deals in NJ

    You really shouldn't be looking for a "deal" right now. Just order and support your favorite establishments who are still open. If possible, order directly from them, not through grub hub or door dash. You'll save the restaurant a lot of $$$
  3. J

    OT: Northeast Snow Storm Potential - Sunday/Monday

    Big D move. Why start this thread when #s clearly will start another weather thread?
  4. J

    Hobbs in booth right now in the Princeton game ESPN U

    Sadly there was a game vs Princeton scheduled initially for this week. Hobbs pulled the plug on it. A colossal failure imo
  5. J

    Football STORY: Sitkowski asks to sit out, Langan starting

    Kudos to this board for being a bunch of internet tough guys and attacking a kid. Kudos to you all. It was the same **** with Cubit, Teel, Savage & Nova. Its fn depressing how miserable some of you guys are. I really hope we stay mired in mediocrity forever, so yall can continue to live a life...
  6. J

    Stadium Renaming

    Theres concerns about how much I'm being used so, hence the rules. Glad someone else put it out there.
  7. J

    Stadium Renaming

    I'd love to just tell but I have rules I'm governed by.
  8. J

    Stadium Renaming

    They're gone. Hence this post.
  9. J

    Stadium Renaming

    Ding ding ding
  10. J

    Stadium Renaming

    What's premium
  11. J

    Stadium Renaming

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida