Recent content by JNole1

  1. J

    Hi 72. Have always enjoyed your takes and thought I'd return the favor ... You probably remember...

    Hi 72. Have always enjoyed your takes and thought I'd return the favor ... You probably remember the old Osceola mag. There is a "must read" article by Jerry Kutz on the new Osceola site, " Are We Over-Reacting To The record." I am sure you'll find it very informative and makes some sense out of...
  2. J

    Have apreciated your takes over the years and recommend taking a few moments to read an article...

    Have apreciated your takes over the years and recommend taking a few moments to read an article by Jerry Kutz on the Osceola site, " Are We Over-Reacting To The record." I am sure you'll find it very informative and makes some sense out of the current situation for FSU and college football...
  3. J

    Have apreciated your takes over the years and recommend taking a few moments to read an article...

    Have apreciated your takes over the years and recommend taking a few moments to read an article by Jerry Kutz on the Osceola site, " Are We Over-Reacting To The record." I am sure you'll find it very informative and makes some sense out of the current situation for FSU and college football...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5