Recent content by jmorovich

  1. jmorovich

    2026-27 Sixers Thread

    I can’t WAIT for the Sixers to tip off. I can’t watch another minute of this disaster of a PSU football team. I feel like Princess Leah at this point when it comes to the Sixers
  2. jmorovich

    Boy, Did Western Michigan get jobbed.

    I keep seeing posts other places referencing how Michigan is not gonna have that luxury vs OU next week when they get stomped but Vegas has the line at 4.5 last I saw. Seems really low considering what I saw from both teams. I guess the refs count for 7-10 points at home for UM.
  3. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

  4. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

  5. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    I mean…this is getting wild now
  6. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    From ESPN:
  7. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    Saw a post: If I told you the Sixers would come back from down 3-1 to the Celtics and then flip Paul George for Jaylen Brown, you would block me for life.
  8. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    I love that on his way out he made sure the Cavs were screwed by signing Harden to a long term deal! 3D chess!!!
  9. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    I don’t know how the Thunder finds these players who step up huge in playoff games but jeez Louise! I mean, where did they get this kid Jared McCain from??? He is someone the Sixers would kill to get on their roster. Maybe someday.
  10. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    I am out back blasting the Sixers song. I hope my neighbors are ready to hear this same song for the next 2 hours!!! I don’t give an EFF!!! Biggest series win in 10 years! So proud of these guys for how hard they fought. I’m jacked….
  11. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    @Tom McAndrew PLAY THE GYTADAMN SONG!!! We did it!!!!
  12. jmorovich

    2025-26 Sixers Thread

    Tyrese!!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set