Recent content by jmg75

  1. J

    Harper is the best RU player driving to the basket I've ever seen (and more)

    I saw Sellers and Dabney play quite a bit way back then, and their games were quite different from Dylan's. Most of their drives started from a standstill, from what is sometimes called called the triple threat position. Sellers in particular was explosive to the basket from this position...
  2. J

    188 Ft with Gavin Griffiths

    I think Jay Bilas does this, but he does 94 feet, so ours is twice as good.
  3. J

    OT: Great column about nonstop noise at arenas

    Welcome to tinnitus nation. Every season ticket holder in the country for college football and/or basketball will likely become afflicted with it.
  4. J

    Monangai blocking

    Good blocking is an attribute that keeps an NFL back on the field for all three downs. And let's see if they scheme a few more passing attempts his way. Would not surprise me if he is a vey good receiver as well.
  5. J

    Alabama game

    My father started taking me and my brother to Rutgers games when I was 5 years old. Always the Rutgers - Princeton game, as he went to both schools, and usually another game each year. When I graduated and began working, I then took him to games. I will always remember the Alabama game as it...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting As the high school season begins, the 2028 Rivals150 ranking gets an update