Recent content by jlett

  1. J

    Any truth to a wilkins injury?

    Multiple sources like this probably means the same person said it more than once.
  2. J

    Chris Collins update

    I'll raise a glass of good bourbon if we get either. I'm willing to take one for BBN and raise two glasses if we get both. God bless the Crafts as we need to pay whatever to get at least one of these gems.
  3. J

    BB: POPE fined $25,000

    I'm hopeful this signals a new CMP. One that lights a fire under those who do not respond to scouting reports or follow directions on how to prepare themselves for specific opponents and well scouted plays from opponents. I'd rather lose at this point if it will contribute to a better future. If...
  4. J

    Sears!!

    He plans to play a year at UK, then his next two years of playing college ball (his 8th & 9th eligibility seasons) by transferring with Brad Calipari to Hawaii to play. Coach K is coming out of retirement to coach them. Hopes are high in Honolulu!
  5. J

    If the fan base rips Barnhart... you also have to..

    I think you speak for many of us who were a bit concerned with UK's initial choices declining the job, and wondering if Coach Pope was ready for Prime Time. Let me say how happy I am to have been so dead wrong! Was CMP ready ... hell YES! I couldn't be more thankful for his presence. And, did I...
  6. J

    A thought on tonight

    Great post! Preach it, brother!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade