Recent content by jlariv9

  1. J

    Will the B1G allow us to move the Monmouth game to a nighttime start?

    Really great idea.... friday night game, rocking stadium, fireworks... like old times. How old is lil Jovi now? Get him there, even if he's got a beer guy and a goatee
  2. J

    Pen St fan NJ high school coach suspended

    [roll]this is a joke right?
  3. J

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-INDIANA PREDICTION THREAD

    Hope I'm wrong, but i think Cobbs has a big day...IU 31--RU 14
  4. J

    We will beat Indiana

    God, I hate to be the downer guy but I don't like this match-up with Indy at all. I don't see us effectively covering Cobbs and Lagow is more than capable of picking us apart. We win this one if our Dline can apply a lot of pressure and we get creative with blitzes, otherwise it's going to be...
  5. J

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-PENN STATE PREDICTION THREAD

    I also had the same dream last night. Good omens all around
  6. J

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-PENN STATE PREDICTION THREAD

    Usually overly optimistic, but in this game I don't see it. Hoping for a competitive one for the first half ala Michigan. PSU 35 - RU 17
  7. J

    When the terps brought in the new QB ...

    Definitely. I think any Rutgers fan that has watched the last 15 years was holding their breath thinking we'd get beat again by the back up
  8. J

    THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MARYLAND PREDICTION THREAD

    Going with Rutgers 27 - Maryland 17
  9. J

    Have you ever personally stormed the field at Rutgers Stadium?

    3 times. Louisville, USF, Michigan...eh, it's fun
  10. J

    Rutgers Goes 3 and 3 rest of year

    Crazy, but i would actually enjoy going 1-5 with a win over PSU than 3-3 anyday. Imagine beating them as #2 - that would make my year
  11. J

    Purdue a good measure for us

    Think Purdue will stack the box early, so it will be important to come out early with some dink n dunk passes to keep them honest. We need whoever is playing QB to be effective passing because I think we can run it down their throats if they can do so.
  12. J

    Music at HPSS This Season

    I second this.
  13. J

    Rutgers well positioned for BIG Things in 2017!!!

    I have no problem with any of this
  14. J

    UNOFFICIAL Tailgating Plans - Washington Game

    Yellow lot. NLT 4pm. Boiling lobster for lobster rolls, oysters, jerk shrimp, flank steak, PBR.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K’Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell