Recent content by JKTiger40

  1. J

    Coaching change

    He brings the right energy!
  2. J

    Coaching change

    New DC is from JK😆
  3. J

    JAMES KENAN 2025 SCHEDULE

    10-0 ceiling 7-3 floor
  4. J

    WALLACE ROSE HILL 2025 SCHEDULE

    Yeah I’m thinking that non-conference schedule was chosen like that for a reason. 100% agree conference is a snooze fest😒
  5. J

    WALLACE ROSE HILL 2025 SCHEDULE

    I think (not 100%) if you played a team home last year you HAVE to play them away the following. WRH had JK, ED, Clinton, Pender at home last year. And it’d be unfair for them to have an extra conference home game to even out their away/home ratio.
  6. J

    NEW CONFERENCE NAMED

    I’m not against wrestling being introduced to duplin county. Matter of fact I didn’t graduate long ago and I had moved from NY, where I did wrestle. I asked about wrestling and even had a teacher say he would coach it, but no $$$$$. And I’m sure there’s several athletes who could be great...
  7. J

    NEW CONFERENCE NAMED

    Sounds like there’s already no money for the sports WE DO have, why add another where 99% of the students have never trained in before?
  8. J

    WALLACE ROSE HILL 2025 SCHEDULE

    I moved from Warsaw so I’m not as familiar with the inside of JK football anymore but I did see something about the Clinton jamboree and the aycock game in one of these threads a couple days/ weeks ago
  9. J

    WALLACE ROSE HILL 2025 SCHEDULE

    Haven’t heard anything
  10. J

    WALLACE ROSE HILL 2025 SCHEDULE

    Kinston game should be good too. Wouldn’t surprise me if they shocked everyone and went back to the final 4 of the East.
  11. J

    NEW CONFERENCE NAMED

    I don’t see a world where this conference isn’t decided by the JK v WRH. Seems that WRH is calming their non conference schedule compared to the past, must be a reason why 🤔
  12. J

    3A Conference 1 JK, WRH, GB, MW, SC, and Princeton

    Up to 5 bye weeks in the season 😆
  13. J

    3A Conference 1 JK, WRH, GB, MW, SC, and Princeton

    Any more thoughts? Considering this is pretty much confirmed final😒
  14. J

    Monroe vs NE state championship

    … but I’m gone again
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'