Recent content by JJDAWG

  1. J

    Come clean

    Tonight, I drafted Tom Brady in the 4th or 5th round. Need an immediate backup to start the season. Took a homer flyer on Dak in the 10th. Can't wait to start the season with him at QB.
  2. J

    The Night of Episode 4..

    I didn't remember that part until I read your post, but wouldn't the retaliatory violence be worse if the guy gets off with a slap to the hand that 15 years would be for this type of murder?
  3. J

    The Night of Episode 4..

    I can't understand why the prosecutor would have ever agreed to man 1 - 15 years for this type of murder when they think they pretty much have it in the bag. And would they really just throw this guy in with the general population at rikers. I like the show but it's getting sloppy
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida