Recent content by Jinpa88

  1. J

    OT: Eagles

    I’m a lifelong Washington fan. I hope they win, of course, but I’m not sure either Giants or WFT make any playoff noise. I miss the days when the NFC East was the best; hard-nosed, smash mouth football.
  2. J

    2021 New Year Day Bowl Game Threads / Alabama-ND & Clemson-Ohio State

    Too little, too late refs to help Clemson.
  3. J

    2021 New Year Day Bowl Game Threads / Alabama-ND & Clemson-Ohio State

    LOVE that Clemson is getting beat!!! Hope OSU can keep their foot on the gas in the second half.
  4. J

    OT: YOUR Top 5 Comedy Movies Ever.

    Don’t this I saw this one - Smokey & the Bandit. The 1st movie. Jackie Gleason is hilarious!!
  5. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    He’s either brow-beat, gun-shy or both.
  6. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    Just a matter of time. Our poor D, just can’t get a rest and it’s showing.
  7. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    Can’t believe I feel this uneasy/bad about RU while they’re winning.
  8. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    Rutgers offenses are cursed.
  9. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    OMG the air he got!!!! Unbelievable! That could be the greatest interception I’ve ever see!!!
  10. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    OMG the air he got!!!! Unbelievable! That could be the greatest interception I’ve ever see!!!
  11. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    Whoa that was caught?!?!
  12. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    What is this “Tight End” the announcers keep talking about?!
  13. J

    Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Nebraska

    Hahahahaha. Langdon MUST have pics of Gleason or Schiano.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias