Recent content by JimNazium

  1. J

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I used to be so angry after a loss that I wanted to rip the face off of anybody that brought it up. I grew up, and developed a new perspective. They are still going to play the games with that same classic uniform, and I will have a rooting interest, and I will be wishing for a winning...
  2. J

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    Its a frickin game. Why would you be ashamed???
  3. J

    Thoughts after the PSU - Marshall Game

    What was the attendance and what was capacity? I thought I saw some tarped off areas.
  4. J

    Thoughts after the PSU - Marshall Game

    I loved the short passing game. The athletic receivers turned the short, high percentage passes, into good gains. Hopefully that will open up more run opportunities in the future.
  5. J

    Is Joe Fagnano Jake's Brother?

    I know Jake played at PSU. Joes's stat line from yesterday.....
  6. J

    OT: End of the Month Friday Jukebox

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1E6zhNY2h5/
  7. J

    Penn State posts new adidas wrestling singlets

    Can you buy these to wear to duals?
  8. J

    '26 Fargo (7/10-18) thread

    What is the U16? I remember it as cadets and Jrs.
  9. J

    Take the Foot Off of the Gas???

    I never thought about like that. This young man is on to something. We are doing it all wrong. Mediocrity should be embraced and promoted rather than success.
  10. J

    FC/OT: Early sneak peek at PSU Adidas gear…

    Nike let some schools use the jump man logo, I was hoping we could get the Trefoil Logo from Adidas.
  11. J

    FC/OT: Happy Pride Month!

    That is great. I never saw that one. I'll always remember the beer commercial.
  12. J

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    I hope he posts all the Scott and Josh Moore videos. Terry was a huge fan of the twins.
  13. J

    PSU 2026 Softball thread

    PSU Softball Vs #3 UCLA. Do we have a shot here?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set