Recent content by jhoosh43

  1. J

    JFC stop with the sky is falling crap

    True, it’s my opinion. This Ohio State team doesn’t look as dominate as they have in recent years, and there are several SEC teams that look better to me.
  2. J

    JFC stop with the sky is falling crap

    I hate to say it, but there are multiple SEC teams that would beat Ohio State.
  3. J

    We will be back and stronger from this game

    Brown can make some throws but he can’t make reads. He doesn’t have the mental capacity to play QB. KF mentioned in a press conference there were “other factors” that also played into the QB competition. I think KF likes that Brown is an evangelical Boy Scout. Personally, I think that...
  4. J

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    His personal savior
  5. J

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    I don’t think he is a good person. I think he is simple-minded, and too dumb to process on game day.
  6. J

    Heck

    Thanks, I missed his interception. I don’t understand why everyone has decided Brown has better ball security just because it was said once last year.
  7. J

    Heck

    I’ve seen plenty of turnover worthy plays out of Hank Brown. He was lucky to recover his own fumble against Iowa State and also would had thrown a pick 6 if not for a tipped pass. Should have had 2 turnovers today, but Evan James bailed him out.
  8. J

    Caitlin Clark is Guest Picker on ESPN GAME DAY

    What a novel take! Keep posting your amazing opinions
  9. J

    Have we heard yet, is Hank Brown the starting QB?

    Q. Hank seems to have really grown the last three weeks. Where have you seen him grow the most, and is he your starting quarterback moving forward? KIRK FERENTZ: Yeah, I guess I’d say he’s our starter. This will be the third time, or today was the third time. He’s helped himself with every...
  10. J

    What do you expect from the (rebuilt) Cy(Clowns) this Saturday?

    ISU’s DTs are listed on the depth chart weighing 293, 295 and 300. Not sure why you are saying they look like TE’s.
  11. J

    *****N Illinois vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Search Iowa Northern Illinois on YouTube. There are some streams. Don’t watch Fox One, they always switch the camera on games to some nonsense at some point in the game.
  12. J

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    I was responding to your ignorant comment about citizenship in the US. Lauren has dual US/English citizenship, so no she isn’t Spanish despite living there until she was 8 years old.
  13. J

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    Good or bad, the US Supreme Court established birthright citizenship in 1898. Maybe turn off Fox News and read a book.
  14. J

    *** Official Team USA / Caitlin thread ***

    Her dad was born in England numbnuts.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'