Recent content by jha618

  1. J

    Flyers Beating SW Conference 230-6

    The edwardsville or ofallon game used to be a decent one. All of the swc schools are going through recent coaching changes and are just awful.
  2. J

    Top 12 Public High School Football Teams

    They aren't undefeated
  3. J

    McCarthy (Naz) Traded to Giants

    I feel like I need that Delroy Lindo meme right now
  4. J

    Just Imagine.. ESL still in 5....

    Same with Lena in 1a
  5. J

    So its fair to say ALL rankings in illinois is totally based on ccl blue? Bc the latest max prep state rankings are dumb

    With as much stuff that gets flushed around here, rankings seem like a fairly safe topic.
  6. J

    So its fair to say ALL rankings in illinois is totally based on ccl blue? Bc the latest max prep state rankings are dumb

    1. No, you didnt answer my question regarding BR. 2. You can't just make up your own definition of correctly 3. I haven't proposed any system. Ill let you continue arguing with yourself though because you clearly are having a difficult time reading or comprehending what im saying.
  7. J

    So its fair to say ALL rankings in illinois is totally based on ccl blue? Bc the latest max prep state rankings are dumb

    Lol nice try. I see with all those words you still managed to avoid answering my question for about the 4th time now. I guess its alot easier for you to come up with a straw man argument than actually answer fairly basic questions.
  8. J

    So its fair to say ALL rankings in illinois is totally based on ccl blue? Bc the latest max prep state rankings are dumb

    You have continued to avoid my question. Do you believe Brother Rice is closer to deserving a #1 seed in the 7a playoffs or a #14 seed? Doesn't the current IHSA system also result in inaccurate rankings/seedings based on the faulty assumption that all wins are created equal?
  9. J

    McCarthy (Naz) Traded to Giants

    So you do follow the nfl? Injuries, roster management, salary cap, contract details, etc.
  10. J

    McCarthy (Naz) Traded to Giants

    I love it when ppl say I stopped following the nfl, then immediately go on into a analytical breakdown of roster management and qb evaluations. 😆
  11. J

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 7

    Man you are as sharp as a door knob. Maybe I should have given you the definition of hyperbole before i made that post because you have latched on to that analogy like a tit and somehow thought it was a suggestion to be taken straight to the IHSA. Did you forget your immediate response in...
  12. J

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 7

    So I see you are uninterested in actually defending your point any further. Or even, in good faith, trying to debate mine. You responded to a post of mine where I stated every seeding system factors in wins by assuming I want to develop a seeding system that doesnt factor in wins at all?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.