Recent content by Jgemino

  1. J

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my...

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my tickets. Section 14, Row 32, Seats 1 and 2. I'm looking for Face Value. Please email if you're interested. [email protected] Thanks
  2. J

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my...

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my tickets. Section 14, Row 32, Seats 1 and 2. I'm looking for Face Value. Please email if you're interested. [email protected] Thanks
  3. J

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my...

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my tickets. Section 14, Row 32, Seats 1 and 2. I'm looking for Face Value. Please email if you're interested. [email protected] Thanks
  4. J

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my...

    Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game on Saturday, and I'm looking to sell my tickets. Section 14, Row 32, Seats 1 and 2. I'm looking for Face Value. Please email if you're interested. [email protected] Thanks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Josiah Boyd excited for weekend visit to Kentucky, "I love their quarterback development"
  5. 05 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches