Recent content by JesusCal89

  1. J

    Lady Cats are getting worse…

    Think you just accurately described womens basketball
  2. J

    5 inna row!

    They should be moving in a different direction after the season no matter what happens
  3. J

    Will We Be Competitive With Vandy and Arkansas?

    The thought of losing to the car salesman makes me wanna vomit
  4. J

    Illinois Freshman drops nearly 50 on Purdue

    I only watched for a little but he had their first 14 and I could tell he was really nasty
  5. J

    THREE FRESHMAN HAD 40 POINT GAMES TODAY

    Wagler is the Illinois kid right? I was watching some of that game he was unconscious. Wasn't even intimidated by the Mackey crowd scored their first 14 points
  6. J

    Lady Cats are getting worse…

    Stop with the women's basketball are you serious
  7. J

    5 inna row!

    Don't ever waste money betting on this rigged crap
  8. J

    5 inna row!

    It's not a personal thing for me I'm not friends with any of these people and don't even know them
  9. J

    Jelavic

    If that's the case then that's out the window lmao
  10. J

    5 inna row!

    Well then I guess the hundreds of posts saying he's not good enough for Kentucky were a figment of my imagination then my apologies
  11. J

    5 inna row!

    Im not I want UK to win and I like the players we have. I don't like the nepotism coaching hire. I'm not allowed to have the same opinion that more than half the board shares why
  12. J

    5 inna row!

    Right cuz I'm saying the same things everyone else was saying an hour ago and all season long and the next loss they'll be saying them again
  13. J

    5 inna row!

    He's not a good coach dude idk why you can't be happy they're winning in spite of him. They beat candy on Tuesday we'll talk
  14. J

    5 inna row!

    Will we be ranked Monday
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas