Recent content by JesseBelle

  1. J

    Season Ticket Invoices

    How idiotic My great seats for the Iowa match are cheaper than my average seats for Bloomsburg. Who is the genius who came up with that idea?
  2. J

    60 years ago today

    65 years ago sept 25 I had my first class. EG 10. Third floor Hammond. An old guy name of Ullery. A real SOB. On Wed and Fri I had ROTC (required then). 20 minutes to get to Wagner building. Hammond had worlds slowest elevators.
  3. J

    Fran Fisher

    Hopefully you have several weddings to attend this fall and early winter
  4. J

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Phillies may very well not make the playoffs. Terrible fundamentals. No clutch hitting and lousy bullpen.
  5. J

    2026 Phillies Thread

    It will be almost impossible to trade Turner, Realmuto and Nola because of their long term contracts
  6. J

    2026 Phillies Thread

    I certainly agree that luck plays a key role in winning. Their stupid base running and striking out have nothing to do with luck. As an old timer I still have nightmares of 1964
  7. J

    2026 Phillies Thread

    That’s the sign of a non winner. Winning teams win the close games. They should have the two games they lost
  8. J

    PSU v. Pitt 1982

    I believe the PAT was blocked by Tom O Dell not Geise
  9. J

    Strange goings-on at McKeesport High School (Kemon Spell's school)

    This has all the markings of a huge lawsuit with Short being ONE of the defendants
  10. J

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    Unfortunately nobody cares about your 2 cents when BTN money is involved. For the record I agree with you.
  11. J

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    Typical NCAA response. Take a problem and make it worse
  12. J

    2026 Phillies Thread

    I never thought I would ever say this but I wish we had Mickey Moniak
  13. J

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    When does the portal close?
  14. J

    Most Overrated Wrestler

    How about Matty from Catty?
  15. J

    Next Year's Schedule

    How tall are Cole and Kyle Snyder?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'