Recent content by jerseyrutgersfan

  1. J

    Rutgers haul

    Got early gift this year. Daughter got accepted into Rutgers. Hoping she try's out for Marching Band.
  2. J

    Michigan Game to Be a Stripe-Out

    Great idea but I don't have any black jackets that say Rutgers on them. And I think alot of other people will have the same problem.
  3. J

    Touchdown Club RUTGERS FOOTBALL SIGNING DAY EVENT

    I' m a young 53 so hopefully he won't think the fan base is retired
  4. J

    Who to follow on Twitter

  5. J

    Black lot info

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return