Recent content by JerseyMSU

  1. J

    Regarding Marcello's blog post about our self-reported violations...

    I would love to know how hard the hammer would come down on us if we didn't report this nonsense.
  2. J

    State Fan Attendence Prediction for the Garden???

    Or am I and the 7 other people I am dragging with me going to be the only Circus fans in the seats?
  3. J

    Crazy How Things Workout Sometime...

    The reason behind the Ronnie Brown for Jerome Harrison trade being voided was that they discovered a brain tumor during Harrison's physical. No trade. No Physical. No Discovery of Tumor. Amazing how God works sometimes.
  4. J

    Tradition Smoot Started Last Night

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_v9RUE2nrw
  5. J

    OT: Earthquake?

    It was one of the cooler things I have felt. We were shaking outside of Philadelphia for a good 5-10 secs
  6. J

    Any of you making the trip to NYC for the Coaches v Cancer games?

    Having both games on two weekdays sucks for those having to take time off but I am wondering how many fans there will be for State
  7. J

    2011 Sideline Visor

    I like this A LOT better than the one spelling out Mississippi State Football. Sign of better sideline gear to come? I really like how it says DAWGS as well...
  8. J

    New football add...........

    So ready for football it is disgusting
  9. J

    I'm bored. What other university would you have attened if State was not an option

    I'm bored. What other university would you have attened if State was not an option In all seriousness, it wasState or Clemson for me.
  10. J

    The Apocolypse is upon us- Mullen has done the impossible

    His wool is beginning to rub mine the wrong way. It isn't a comfortable feeling.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias